Text can be increased or decreased in size by using the "view" option in your browser. Alternatively you can do the following:
Increase text size: Hold down the CTRL key and press +
Decrease text size: Hold down the CTRL key and press -
Increase text size: Hold down the Command key and press +
Decrease text size: Hold down the Command key and press -
These can be accessed in the following way:
- PC: hold down Alt
- Mac: hold down Ctrl
- Firefox 2, PC: hold down Alt and Shift
Then press one of the keys listed below:
- '1' to jump to the main navigation
- '2' to jump to the sub navigation
- '3' to jump to the main content
The following standard browsers are supported from these baselines:
- PC: Internet Explorer 6
- PC: Firefox 2
- PC: Safari 3
- PC: Opera 7
- Mac: Safari 3
- Mac: Firefox 3
General accessibility considerations
- Our pages are designed so that they can be viewed at a screen resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels.
- Page structure is conveyed using header elements.
- A stylesheet is used on our website and relative font sizes on all text with the exception of graphical text.
- Images that convey important information have alternative text. Where an image is used for a decorative purpose the alternative text will be left blank.
- No information is exclusively conveyed using colour.